Open post

What must I know about UIF

What must I know about UIF? UIF (Unemployment Insurance Fund) declarations is deducted as 1% of UIF income of each employee, coupled with 1% that the Employer contributes as well. Thus totalling a 2% contribution per month. What is included in UIF income? taxable income taxable fringe benefits 80/20 of travel allowance bonus RA contribution...

Open post

Competition Time

SUBSCRIBE & WIN! Stand a chance to win a 12-Month subscription on a Sage Business Cloud Accounting & Payroll Bundle, valued at R2,799.00. To further increase your chances of winning, LIKE and Follow us on Facebook and Instagram, as well as SHARE the competition with your friends. #finitecompetition #competitiontime #sageaccounting Enter the Competition now! Sage...

Scroll to top